Crockpot chicken tacos. Ridiculously easy and sure to become your go-to lifesaver! ~ Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth. Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over. With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces.
You can serve it on corn or flour tortillas like I've done here, use it as a base for chicken enchiladas, burritos, nachos, soups, chilis, and more. One of my favorite easy weeknight dinners. CROCK-POT CHICKEN TACOS CrockPot Chicken Tacos are an easy family favorite meal!
Actually this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Crockpot chicken tacos for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Crockpot chicken tacos using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot chicken tacos
- It’s 1 pkg of chicken breast. skinless and boneless.
- It’s 2 can of diced tomatoes.. with lime and cilantro.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 of salt pepper onion powder garlic powder.
- It’s 1 pkg of corn tortillas.
- You need 1 of taco blend cheese. lettuce. avacodo. lime.
A handful of ingredients tossed into the slow cooker makes the most tender flavorful chicken for tacos (or for Chicken Enchiladas, burritos, loaded nachos and more)!. Add chicken breasts, salsa, tomatoes and seasoning and let the slow cooker do all of the work. In a medium bowl or measuring cup, whisk together lime juice, chiles, salt, brown sugar, garlic powder, chili powder, and cumin. The chicken falls apart and becomes immensely tender, flavored with the familiar flavors of chunky salsa and taco seasoning, and brightened up with bursts of lime juice.
Crockpot chicken tacos step by step
- Put a can of diced tomatoes in bottom of crock pot.. add a lil of all seasonings. And one garlic clove…
- Place chicken in crockpot.. add second can on top.. add a lil bit of all seasonings.. and second garlic clove…
- Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours…
- Shred chicken and put back in juices.. warm up tortillas do not fry.. and make tacos.. add cheese lettuce avocado and lime..
Crock-pot Chicken Tacos is the perfect easy dinner idea for busy families and weeknight dinners. But, then again, when is savory, tender Mexican shredded chicken made with wholesome, real ingredients not a good idea?. How to Make Crockpot Chicken Tacos. Pour a jar of salsa and a little chicken broth over some chicken breasts in the slow cooker. In your slow cooker, mix the salsa, lime juice, taco seasoning, and cilantro.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Crockpot chicken tacos. If you have questions or requests just about this article, charm contact us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it over later.