Enchilada Chicken. In an ovenproof skillet, brown chicken in oil. Top with enchilada sauce, cheese and cilantro. In a large bowl, whisk together enchilada sauce, diced tomatoes, lime juice, garlic, cumin, and chili powder.
Add diced chicken and green chiles, and season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Using a large shallow bowl, dip each tortilla in enchilada sauce to lightly coat. These authentic chicken enchiladas with mole sauce were inspired by a dish served at Seattle's La Carta De Oaxaca restaurant.
Actually this is a simple recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Enchilada Chicken for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Enchilada Chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Enchilada Chicken
- It’s 2 lb of Chicken Breast (boneless/skinless).
- It’s 1 can of Enchilada Sauce.
- Prepare of Sour Cream Sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 1 of Hot Sauce.
- You need 1 of Juice of a Lime.
Chocolate and dried chiles make a rich and flavorful sauce that tops the moist and tender chicken enchiladas. It's cheesy, it's spicy, it's sinfully delicious. I love going to Mexican restaurants and trying everything on the menu. Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of!
Enchilada Chicken instructions
- Cut the chicken into smaller pieces (2 inches roughly).
- Put the chicken in the slow cooker and pour the enchilada sauce over it.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours (until chicken is fully cooked).
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a bowl, cover and refrigerate.
- When chicken is done, take the pieces out of the slow cooker and put them in a bowl.
- Pull the chicken apart with tongs and put it back in the slow cooker (mix it with the juice in the slow cooker).
- Serve with Sour Cream Sauce on top.
In this Chicken Enchiladas recipe, I used shredded chicken breast, but here's a few more ideas. Vegetarian enchiladas are great with refried beans or zucchini and cheese, then topped with sauce and more cheese. Leftover taco meat or picadillo also makes a great filling for enchiladas. Start by making the enchilada sauce. These easy, cheesy chicken enchiladas come together in a snap and are faster and way more delicious than fast food.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Enchilada Chicken. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, divert entry us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it another time later.