Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken. Crock-Pot Coconut Chicken Curry W/ Lentils. Not very many ingredients, cooks most of the day, got great compliments on it.. THM:S, low carb, sugar free, budget friendly.
So I got a crockpot, and then I went to the grocery store and produce market. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken
- Prepare 8 piece of drumsticks – chicken.
- Prepare 1 can (26 oz) of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz) of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 cup of brown rice.
- You need 2 cup of mixed frozen veggies, thawed out.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of onion powder.
Made mostly of canned ingredients, this tasty soup lets the slow cooker do the work so you don't have to! Until it's time leave the comfort of your own kitchen and go to a place where THM rules don't exist — potlucks. Slow cooker chicken & mushroom stroganoff. You can prep this whole meal in fifteen minutes and throw the chicken in the crock pot and get out and have fun!.
Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken instructions
- Preheat crockpot to high.
- Grease your pot with vegetable oil.
- Once ready, place chicken drumsticks in and add salt and pepper. Season all sides as such as you'd like..
- Coat the chicken with the cream of mushroom, use a spoon to spread over evenly.
- Top that off with the can of tomato sauce. Once again, use the spoon to smooth it over evenly..
- Let it cook for 1 hour.
- Remove lid and stir in the rice, mixed veggies, milk, and onion powder. Add a little more salt and pepper for more flavor..
- Continue to cook for another 4 hours, stirring your pot every hour to loosen your rice and assure everything blends nice and evenly..
- Done!!! :-d.
Apple BBQ Crock Pot Chicken PALEO. The idea for this recipe originally came from Wellness Mama. Mix the apples and BBQ sauce in a small bowl. Dump over the chicken in your crock pot. When preparing for a church homecoming, potluck, or post-service spread, Southerners pull from a collection of church recipes we deem our Sunday Best.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, keep busy edit us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it another time later.