Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Cookies.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Cookies for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 stick of butter, softened.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 350°.
- in a bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, sugar, baking soda, salt, and vanilla extract. Stir together good..
- Then, beat together flour mixture with butter and eggs..
- Once you have beaten the eggs and butter into the mixture and everything is moist, add chocolate chips and peanut butter. Mix together well with a wooden spoon..
- get a teaspoon full of cookie dough and work them into small balls into the palm of the hand and place on a sprayed cookie sheet..
- place each batch into the oven for ten minutes or until desired chewiness or crispness. my husband likes his very chewy so I don't let them Cook any longer than 8 minutes..
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Cookies. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, keep amused right to use us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com