Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken. Rub salt onto chicken breasts and place in bottom of crock pot. In a medium bowl place onion, celery, cranberry sauce, orange juice, dry mustard, cinnamon, lemon juice, honey, brown sugar and chili sauce. Stir and pour over chicken breasts.
In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, chili sauces and marmalade; pour over chicken. You are going to love this Slow Cooker Cranberry Orange Chicken. These are boneless, skinless chicken breasts made in the slow cooker with an amazingly flavorful cranberry orange glaze.
Literally this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- You need 1 can of cranberry sauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1 envelope of Lipton recipe secrets(dry onion soup mix).
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves).
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of baby carrots.
- It’s of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle Adobo.
So many of you ask for easy slow cooker recipes that use boneless skinless chicken breasts, so I thought it was about time I started sharing! This easy Orange Cranberry Chicken Recipe in the Crock Pot serves up a no hassle and quick prep holiday sensational meal any time you want! Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken Good way to use up leftover cranberry sauce !! AND it's yummy 😋 to eat !!.
Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken step by step
- Rinse your chicken thighs in cold water and pat dry with paper towels, then place on top of large baking sheet…….
- Generously sprinkle both sides of thighs with black pepper and adobo……
- Set your oven to BROIL and broil thighs until golden, then place thighs into your crockpot…..
- Combine cranberry sauce, orange juice, Lipton recipe secret envelope, some black pepper, fresh minced garlic and a sprinkle of adobo in a bowl……Mix well…..It’s ok if a few lumps of cranberry sauce remain !!! 🙂.
- Pour cranberry sauce mixture over chicken thighs in crockpot…….
- Add onions and baby carrots to crockpot……Stir gently……..
- Cook on low for 6 hours………
- Serve with some veggies or mashed potatoes and enjoy 😉!.
More recipes by Crock Pot Girl 🤡 Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce. This easy Orange Cranberry Chicken Recipe in the Crock Pot serves up a no hassle and quick prep holiday sensational meal any time you want! Get ready to add some comfort food to your dinner with this yummy Cranberry Pork Chop Recipe! Combine the flour and salt and place in a plastic bag. Shake chicken, a few pieces at a time, in flour mixture.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, interest door us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it anew later.