Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken. This delicious Crockpot Greek Chicken is full of flavor and great to eat alone or to add to some of your favorite greek dishes like chicken pitas, greek salad, gyros, or whatever you desire!. This delicious chicken has only a few ingredients and is super quick and easy to make, because everything goes into your crockpot. This really tastes like restaurant greek chicken we get here in the Chicago area.
It has just a handful of ingredients and can be made quick and easy using your crock pot. Remove thighs from crockpot when done, garnish with feta cheese, serve with parsley rice and enjoy 😉! Slow Cooker Greek Chicken and Potatoes—with loads of flavor this chicken and potatoes dish will quickly become a family favorite at your house.
Actually this is a simple recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Black pepper (sprinkle).
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
- Prepare 1 of small can chopped black olives (4.25 ounce).
- You need of Feta cheese.
It has the perfect amount of seasoning and lemon flavor. Get the INSTANT POT Greek Chicken and Potatoes recipe here. Slow Cooker Greek Chicken and Potatoes Crockpot sweet and sour chicken is quick and easy to make and tastes like the popular Chinese takeout item without the wait. With only six ingredients and an entirely hands-free cooking process, it's a great choice for everyday family dinners.
Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place chicken thighs in a large pan that has been heated with vegetable oil, sprinkle black pepper over both sides of thighs, and sauté until slightly browned, just a few minutes……..
- Now place browned chicken thighs into crock pot…….
- Arrange sliced onions and green pepper over chicken……Add your minced garlic on top……..
- Pour your bottle of Greek dressing all over chicken thighs……..
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours……..
- After chicken thighs have cooked for 8 hours, stir in your can of chopped black olives, stir slightly…..
- Remove thighs from crockpot when done, garnish with feta cheese, serve with parsley rice and enjoy 😉!.
Slow Cooker Greek Chicken is a flavorful, healthy chicken dinner. This crockpot chicken recipe is nicely sized to feed a family of four. I ate the entire crock pot full. It's one of my best healthy crock pot chicken recipes for a busy family. Ben spent the better part of August and a chunk of September camped out at his office, which meant that for many evenings, it was just Teddy.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, interest admission us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it anew later.