Slow cooker Taco Chicken. Chicken tacos are a popular dinner in my house. We love tacos because they are so customizable. You can switch up the meat, toppings, and tortillas, so you may never eat the same taco twice!
Mexican rice, Instant Pot black beans and Instant Pot pinto beans are a few of our favorite side dishes to serve with crockpot chicken tacos. Add enough chicken stock to cover the chicken (about four cups). You can buy a carton of chicken stock, or keep chicken stock base in your pantry and make four cups before making these tacos.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Slow cooker Taco Chicken for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Slow cooker Taco Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Taco Chicken
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts skinless.
- It’s 1 can of black beans of.
- You need 1 can of corn of.
- It’s 1 jar of salsa of.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of taco of seasoning.
- It’s of cilantro Freshly chopped.
If you are worried about the salt content of this recipe, I suggest making my taco seasoning and lessening the salt. Then use low sodium chicken broth. Taco night will look different at our house from now on. Once I made these Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos, I don't know if I can go back to the normal way of using ground beef… and that's hard for me to say because I would usually prefer beef over chicken every time.
Slow cooker Taco Chicken step by step
- In the slow cooker, pour the cans of black beans and corn, then the chicken breasts, followed by a couple of tbsp of taco seasoning, then the jar of salsa and couple more spoons of seasoning.
- Allow it to cook. I had mine going for 6 hours and when I spooned out the chicken breasts, it was tender and falling apart (YUM!).
- Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro.
- Cook some rice and spoon over a generous amount of this slow cooked taco chicken on the rice.
- I left out the chile kick as my 2 year old was to eat this, but if she wasn't, I would have definitely added some hot chile peppers and kicked up the spice.
Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray. Stir in chicken broth, diced tomatoes, condensed soup, and chiles. In your slow cooker, mix the salsa, lime juice, taco seasoning, and cilantro. Salt and pepper the chicken to taste, then mix into the sauce. Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for seven to eight hours.
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Slow cooker Taco Chicken. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, charm log on us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it anew later.