Zesty Crockpot Chicken Burritos. Zesty Crockpot Chicken Burritos This is an easy, versatile filling for burritos, tacos, or even a topping for tortilla chips. nimaki Boise, Idaho. In the bowl of a slow cooker, combine the chicken, crushed tomatoes, chipotle peppers, garlic, honey, chili powder, cumin, onion powder, and salt. Standard rice likes a lot of heat, hotter than what the slow cooker can produce, and will turn out gummy in the slow cooker.
Sprinkle the cheese and jalapenos on top. Cover and cook until the cheese is melted. This will ony take a few minutes.
Literally this is an easy recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Zesty Crockpot Chicken Burritos for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Zesty Crockpot Chicken Burritos using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zesty Crockpot Chicken Burritos
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 of taco seasoning packet.
Customize them with toppings for maximum flavor. What to Serve with Slow Cooker Smothered Burritos: Crock Pot Chipotle Chicken makes the perfect base for quesadillas, burritos, nachos, salads, or it's delicious served on a bun with coleslaw. Tender pieces of shredded chicken are swimming in a flavorful sauce that is smoky, sweet and spicy. Best crockpot chicken burritos very easy.
Zesty Crockpot Chicken Burritos step by step
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot..
- Drain black beans and rinse. Put into crock pot..
- Drain corn, and place in crock pot..
- Dump cream of chicken soup over everything..
- Add taco seasoning packet on top of that and mix it into the cream of chicken soup and other ingredients so that it's blended well..
- Close crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Shred chicken and use as a filling for burritos or on top of tortillas chips with toppings. Enjoy!.
Prep for this spicy shredded chicken recipe is insanely easy. Add chicken breast, a can of chicken broth, a can of Mexican tomato sauce, a few spices and set the Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker to high. PRO TIP: Save the juice from the slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine the corn, beans, tomatoes, jalapeno and seasonings; pour over chicken. Shred meat with two forks and return to the slow cooker.
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Zesty Crockpot Chicken Burritos. If you have questions or requests vis–vis this article, make smile entrance us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it over later.