Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo.
Actually this is an easy recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 1 of jar Alfredo Pasta Sauce.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Mushroom.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Chicken.
- Prepare of Garlic Pepper.
- It’s of Lowrys Season Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 3 lb of Chicken (preferably boneless).
- You need 1 of Pasta.
- It’s 3 cup of 2% Milk.
Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Boil and pull apart chicken.
- Prepare pasta.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine Cream of Mushroom and chicken, and milk with Alfredo sauce..
- Heat sauce mix for 5 minutes in microwave on high.
- Season to taste with pepper and Lowrys.
- Add worcestershire **Use sparingly! A little bit goes a long way here**.
- Pour sauce in crockpot and stir adding milk for desired consistency.
- Add chicken from step 2.
- Add Pasta.
- Turn crockpot on low for about ten minutes and enjoy!.
- Tip: Keep it on warm and stir occasionally for a good pot luck meal.
I would just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, interest way in us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once again later.